The IS-GEO Research Coordination Network aims to support an emerging community of researchers in intelligent systems (IS) and Geosciences (GEO).
In this site, you will find information about activities related to the Intelligent Systems for Geosciences community (IS-GEO). It will serve as an entry point for information about activities and resources related to the IS-GEO community.
The IS-GEO 2019 Workshop will take place in Boulder, CO June 17th-21st. Find out more information and register here.
IS-GEO is organizing THREE sessions at the AGU Fall meeting, spanning research and education. Come present your latest research and education ideas on machine learning and other computational methods, visualization and data coordination approaches in the geosciences. Find more information here.
How to get involved in IS-GEO: check out the quick links below and the menu at the top of this page.
- Sign up for the general mailing list HERE.
- Join our monthly IS-GEO expert series/telecon: INFO ON UPCOMING MEETINGS and REPOSITORY OF PAST MEETINGS.
- Learn about IS-GEO sessions at AGU Fall meeting 2018
- Join a WORKING GROUP!
- Check out our NEWS and EVENTS.
- Read the ABOUT page and the 2015 IS-GEO workshop report to learn about the scope of IS-GEO.