The IS-GEO community hosts a monthly technical research presentation series where members of the community share the latest updates to cutting edge results, discuss a technical challenge with the group to brainstorm solutions, and explore topics of interest to people who may be just starting to learn about IS-GEO as a field of study.
Video and audio recordings are shared on this website as they are completed. You can watch the archived presentations using the links in the table below.
Interested in watching the presentations live? Join the is-geolistserv to get notifications for the teleconference calls and audio/video links!
Next monthly meeting:
- May 1, 2018 2:00 PM CT
- Ishanu Chattopadhyay, Title: TBA
- Connection information: soon to come
How to connect to the May meeting:
- Will be added in the days before the meeting
Upcoming Call Dates and Tentative Presentations:
- May 1st, 2018 2:00 PM CT – Ishanu Chattopadhyay, Title to be announced.
- June 5th, 2018 2:00 PM CT – Lucas Joppa, Microsoft Research. AI for Earth
- July 3rd, 2018 2:00 PM CT – TBD.
April 2018: Causality 101 for Geoscientists – Imme Ebert-Uphoff (recording coming soon)
March 2018: Constructing Scenarios Using Science Fiction Prototyping – Pat Keys (recording coming soon)
Dec 2017: Douglas Fils (recording coming soon)