If you want to join the IS-GEO community, you can join one of our working groups. Each group has a mailing list, if you want to subscribe for updates make sure to check the links below:
- Geoscience Case Studies working group: group for also studying feature Detection and discovery. All data with a story that includes question and validation as GEO-driven case studies for IS researchers. Check out our main website. Mailing list: http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/is-geo-cases
- Education working group: for gathering, organizing and collecting all the materials from the different IS-GEO courses. Mailing list: http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/is-geo-edu
- Modeling working group, which aims to design a repository of geoscience models, with semantic descriptions of their characteristics using ontologies. The group will also discuss how this repository would be used by scientists to find and compare models based on variables, assumptions, and functions. Mailing list: http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/is-geo-modeling
If you want to keep posted to the general events and news from IS-GEO, make sure to subscribe to the IS-GEO mailing list: Mailing list: http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/is-geo.
Prior working groups
- Sensor-based data Collection and Integration Working group: aiming at the the analysis and integration of information from heterogeneous sources, with a possible application for early warning systems. Mailing list: http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/is-geo-dci
- Geo-Simulations Working group: parametrizations, scales, integration of different models, etc. Mailing list: http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/is-geo-sim